Therapy also via Skype

You can contact this therapist directly for private or group therapy for the treatment of a wide range of emotional disorders.
There are several charities that can help you if you have been victim of child abuse: NAPAC http://napac.org.uk/ and DABS http://www.dabs.uk.com/ which provides a wide range of books on emotional and physical abuse from childhood and a directory of charities in specific subjects at a small price. The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) will be able to give you advice on housing, work and other legal issues.
If you still want private treatment please go to CONTACT and also read the TERMS and CONDITIONS in advance.

We are all alone in our path and yet the universe unites all of us

The author reserves the copyright over the art, photographs, design, colour combination and content of this website